|Juniper's Jungle Tower hammock|
- Kinsey Holley: London. Haven't seen many other spots on Earth, and I don't need to. I'd
marry London if I could. (Maybe they'd put me on that show about people who
fall in love with inanimate objects?)
- PG Forte: I've been to too many places that I really loved. California, for sure. I'll take the whole state. Maybe Kinsey and I could have a double ceremony with London?
- Kelly Jamieson: My backyard.
- Juniper Bell: In a hammock in the "Jungle Tower" on the Big Island of Hawaii.
- Erin Nicholas: Sappy, but my favorite place on earth is home with my husband and kids when we have nowhere to go and nothing to do.
- Kate Davies: Prauge. It's been twenty-plus years since I've been there, so it may not be the same anymore. But back then...man, it was so amazing. Old-school Europe, gorgeous, dripping with history. Loved it.
- Meg Benjamin: Morraine Park, which is in Rocky Mountain National Park. It is, without doubt, the most beautiful place I've ever seen.
- Skylar Kade: The stacks of a really amazing library, where it smells like old books and you can forget that other people exist.
- PG Forte: I really, really like Nice also. As someone on a train once told me, "Nice is nice. That's fun to say but a bitch to write."
Santa Barbara, CA
- Kinsey Holley: I've a feeling that if I ever get to Sydney, it might make me cheat on London.
- Erin: If I need to pick a non-home place (I'm a homebody who loves to travel but
loves to come home, like Kelly) then I'd pick Sedona. Wow, gorgeous. But I always love wherever I've most recently been ;)
- Skylar Kade: Mykonos, Greece. Beautiful hillside houses, blue blue water, and delicious Greek food.
Where is your ultimate escape?