Thursday, May 17, 2012

Fantasy Physical Therapy


 As you may or may not know, about two months ago I had surgery on my left knee to reconstruct the ACL. The rehab for this surgery is looooooong. And since Erin still hasn't gotten her plane ticket to come help me with the physical therapy, I've resorted to drastic measures.

Make that, drastically handsome measures. Meet my new physical therapist.


Hello, gorgeous. I know you're big and strong (though I have no idea what's going on in your pants), but I don't want to tire you out. So I'm bringing in some extra help.

I'm sure you guys will work really well together. Double entendre completely intended. But as I said, this rehab is long and hard and just keeps going and going ... anyone have a problem with one more extra set of hands?


I'm so glad we're all on the same page. It's a good page. Just look at it!

And when we're all sweaty, we'll go work out in the water ...


While someone stays behind and takes care of the laundry.


I have a feeling this rehab isn't going to be nearly long enough. Admit it ... you're kind of jealous of my knee surgery, aren't you? Erin, is it like this at your physical therapy?

Okay ... sigh ... fantasy over. Back to the exercise ball!


3 comments:

kelly said...

*sigh*

Drmgrl99 - Dawn said...

OH Crap I think I need my knee worked on too!! LOL hope all is going well and if those pics are anything to go by it looks REALLY GOOD!

Erin Nicholas said...

LMAO! Yes, that's EXACTLY what physical therapy is like here. No wonder I don't get anything else done but work!!! hahahaha!

Erin