Thursday, October 10, 2013

9 Things...Romance heroes should say more often

With their piercing eyes and washboard abs and five o'clock shadow, most romance heroes don't have to do anything but look pretty to make us swoon. But today we're raising the bar--here are the 9 things we'd like to hear them say more often:

  1. "God, you have a sexy brain." (Skylar)
  2. "I'll do anything to make you happy" (Erin)
  3. "Yes, dear." (PG)
  4. "Let me pour you a glass of wine." (Sydney)
  5. "Her? No. Way too skinny. That's not even attractive!" (Kinsey)
  6. "Of course I don't mind, the more cats the better." (Juniper)
  7. "Yogurt? Babe, you read my mind." (Meg)
  8. "Meet me at noon. Panties optional." (Erin)
  9. "Spend hours getting ready? Naw, you're beautiful just like this." (Skylar)
What are you adding to the list?

2 comments:

Kate Davies said...

Since I missed the call for comments, here's my contribution:

"Make dinner? After the day you've had? Not a chance. Go sit down on the couch, have a glass of wine, and I'll take care of everything."

Skylar Kade said...

lol Kate! Love it.