Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pirates and Mermaids and Johnny, Oh My


My blog post is a little late today since mother nature apparently didn't get the memo that it isn't spring yet. We got hit hard with a lot of rain that made the river level rise, leaving us with a growing lake in the backyard, so I was a bit preoccupied with the unexpected possibility of flooding to blog.

But while I take a break from stressing about whether the worst is over, I thought I'd at least make your stop here worthwhile today. So in the spirit of rising rivers and high seas (well, not really) I've decided to share my boyfriend Jack with y'all. :) The last scene is my favorite part.

Any other Pirates of the Caribbean fans out there? Will you miss Orlando Bloom and Kiera Knightley for the 4th movie or is Jack Sparrow all you really need?

3 comments:

Meg Benjamin said...

Oh yeah, just what I wanted. All Jack, all the time!

Belinda M. said...

Ah...Keira and Orlando were just dead weight...

Look at that cast though! yay!

Kate Davies said...

Mmmm...one of my two favorite Captain Jacks! (Now if we could put the two together...rowr!)

Yeah, definitely looking forward to it. :)