Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Day in the Life of Sydney - Movie Gif Style


With summer holidays in full swing for my boys, I've had to adjust my schedule and work around the chaos, while secretly chanting, "I can't wait for September." I adore my kids but working from home while they're tearing around the house all day can sometimes be a challenge.


Here's a peek at my day:

7:00 - 8:00 Wake up.


8:00-9:00 Feed the kids.



9:00-10:30 Settle in to Write.



11:00 - Kids need something.



11:15-12:00 Back to Writing.



12:00-1:00 Feed the kids lunch, ignore their grumbles about the menu.



1:00-2:30 Back to writing.



2:30-2:45 Snack time. Kids are hungry. Again.



2:45-3:45 Writing. Again.



3:45 Kids bickering over something stupid (he won't stop staring at me)



4:00-5:00 Give up and clean the house



5:00 Decide that we deserve something edible tonight if Master Chef isn’t cooking.



6:00-7:30 Candy Crush/Video Game Competition where Master Chef  lets me win.


7:30-9:00 Kids Bath time/Bed time.


9:00-11:00 Reading time.


11:00-12:00 Sleepy time for Sydney.


How does you day look? What movie gifs would you add? :)


8 comments:

Meg Benjamin said...

LOL Syd!

kelly said...

Bahaha that's great. I wasn't trying to write when my kids were little, but that's how I remember those days. :-)

Juniper Bell said...

This is so great, Syd! Thanks for making time in your schedule to put this together. You gave me a smile.

Sydney Somers said...

:) Happy to entertain.

Erin Nicholas said...

As if I didn't already love you, Syd! ;) LOL!

PG Forte said...

Fabulous. And it still looks more productive than my day!

Kate Davies said...

Oh, I LOVE this. And I agree with PG, totally more productive than my typical day!

Skylar Kade said...

Lol!! I can see the "Ain't nobody got time for that!" GIF working well here :D