Thursday, July 18, 2013

July's Pick Your Pleasure: Beer or Wine?

In Pick Your Pleasure, we post an important philosophical question, and discuss the answer. At the bottom of the post, you'll have a chance to vote on the answer--with a little visual inspiration to boot!

Today we're pondering.... beer or wine.



Kelly: Wine. White wine. Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc. Or Menage a Trois red.
Sydney: Wine for me too. Red!
Erin: Wine... sweet white wine. Of course, liquor of nearly any kind is my first choice :)
PG: I honestly like both. But wine probably has an edge. Right now my favorite is Peachy Canyon's Incredible Red Zinfandel. (Kelly says: I've looked in 3 different stores for that wine!)
Meg: Wine, definitely.
Kinsey: wine - honestly will any of us say beer?
Kate: Definitely not me. Wine all the way.
Juniper: I want to say beer just to stand out from the crowd, but I cannot tell a lie. Wine.
Skylar: Uh, that beer drinker would be me. I guess I have the whole six pack of Blue Moon to myself!

Beer or Wine?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

2 comments:

PG Forte said...

See, you could have upped your chances of swaying me the other way if you'd gone with a dark beer. :)

Skylar Kade said...

Duuuudettes, FIVE of you voted to have beer with me!! Fess up--who wants a cold one?