By the end of today we'll have had about two feet dumped on us in the last couple of days. I don't think Mother Nature got the message that the ground hog didn't see his shadow. She really should be wrapping things up by now I think. On top of the snow, my boys are home and hyped up by the unexpected day off from school. The way I see it, I only need a few select things to get me through the day and the rest of the winter.
1. A plow service. My arms are really tired of shoveling, and with a temperamental snow blower, I've been doing a lot of shoveling. But now that the banks are taller than I am in places, I'd have better luck slaying demons than tossing heavy piles of snow above my head.
2. A personal chef. One that wouldn't mind cooking topless and showing off a yummy six pack I can admire while I'm sipping wine and watching him whip me up a feast.
3. Kids that will clean their own rooms. Which is probably even less likely than number four.
4. Gerard Butler. I think this one is pretty self explanatory. :)
5. Someone to finish my book. Yes, headphones are my friend, especially when the musical sounds of Barney are competing with Super Mario Galaxy and the yells of fierce competition between my boys, but even I can only be so productive under those conditions.
What about you? What do you need to get through the rest of winter, or even just the rest of the week?