Thursday, August 25, 2011

International Heat gets Naughty: Winners!

International Heat Naughty or Nice Winners!

First a big THANK YOU to the Nine Naughty Novelists for having us on the blog over the last few weeks. It's been a blast! And second....

THE WINNERS ARE.......*insert drum roll*

kog - wins the gift certificate

elaing8 - wins the International Heat tote bag

If you ladies could contact me on rhian AT rhiancahill DOT com I'll get your prizes to you.

Thanks also to everyone for commenting and helping decide the Naughty or Nice status of the International Heat members. I think it's obvious that we're all a little bit naughty and a little bit nice. The perfect combination in my opinion. *grin* And don't forget you can keep up with all our naughty and nice adventures over at the International Heat blog.

Rhian

4 comments:

elaing8 said...

Thank you.And congrats to kog.
I'm emailing now.

kelly said...

Congrats cog and elaing8!!

And thanks again to the ladies of International Heat, it was so great having you here and learning more about your naughtiness and niceness!

kog said...

Squee! I am so excited that I won! I've already sent my email.

Thanks to the writers at both International Heat and NNN for hosting such a fun contest.

Congrats to elaing8 too!

Meg Benjamin said...

Congrats everybody!