The 2012 RWA National Conference ended a few days ago, and I’m frankly still recovering. Conference is always a blast, but everything’s more fun with a drinking game, right? So here are Thirteen RWA Drinking Games that would have kept me in a constant state of inebriation.
Have a drink every time ….
- Someone mentions 50 Shades of Grey
- You spot Vivian Arend in a cowboy hat
- You plan to go to the gym and don’t
- You have a conversation with someone who’s Tweeting the whole time
- Someone tells you the entire, step-by-step plot of the story they plan to pitch (you’ll definitely need that drink!)
- You plan to get some writing done and don’t
- You wonder when you’ll ever feel like you belong
- You run out of outfits
- Someone decides to self-publish
- You spot Tiffany Reisz with a whip
- You scour the Goody Room for yummy things to eat and wonder why Dove Chocolate doesn’t just sponsor the whole event
- You get a free book you’ll never have time to read but accept anyway because you’re a book junkie
- You wonder why you have to relive prom every year – only this time they call it the RITA’s.