Thursday, March 25, 2010

More Meet the Heroines!

It's the ladies' turn now to spill their deep, dark secrets! Drum roll please...

Jessica Bradford from Just Right by Erin Nicholas (available March 30!)
1. Favorite way to escape after a hard day at work?
Ice cream. Lots and lots of ice cream. And old tv re-runs. Nothing that requires any deep thought or action on my part!

2. What do you do for a living and how did you get into that?
I'm a nurse and the director of nursing in the busiest ER in the city. Nursing school was something I could handle doing while raising my two younger siblings and I'm very drawn to bringing calm and order to chaos. The ER at St. Anthony's is definitely full of chaos!

3. What's the first thing you noticed about Ben?
His take-charge, solve-every-problem attitude. And he has this sexy little, I-can-get-you-to-do-whatever-I-want smile. I simply can't resist it!

Learn more about Jessica and Ben at www.ErinNicholas.com

Lara Brunner from Maison Domine by Skylar Kade (out in print July 1; ebook out now)
1. Favorite way to escape after a hard day at work?
Would it be too nerdy to say I read journals for organic chemistry? Other than that, one of the best escapes is Jax, my love and my Dominant. He's always ready with kisses, cuddles, and more of my favorite contact sport (we're keeping this PG-13, right?). Nothing relaxes me more.

2. What do you do for a living, and how did you get into that?
I'm an organic chemist. I think being an only child with socialite parents who was too inquisitive for her own good was just the right formula to point me toward that career. Besides, I think lab coats and goggles are sexy. Not to mention I spend all day playing mad scientist, synthesizing new chemical compounds, and getting paid for it!

3. What's the first thing you noticed about Jaxon?
His voice. The few times we'd run into each other at faculty events, he always seemed a little too good looking to talk to. But his voice always sent shivers down my spine. I never had the courage to chat him up, but I always loved being near just to catch his voice.

Learn more about Lara and Jaxon at www.skylarkade.com

Dani from Challenging Carter by Kate Davies
1. Favorite way to escape after a hard day's work?
Don't laugh, but lately it's strip aerobics. It's a great way to explore
my sexy side, which has been under wraps for way too long. So even
though I ended up in the class by mistake, it's become one of my
favorite activities. And Carter's a fan, too!

2. What do you do for a living and how did you get into that?
(sighs) Most people would think I've got the most boring job in the
world. I'm an accountant, the money person for Carter's outdoor
equipment company. But I love it. I've always been an analytical type of
person, better with concrete numbers and calculations than with messy
things like emotions and love. Probably why I'd never made a move on
Carter in all the years I've known him. At least, not until lately.

That's the other great thing about my job. I get to go to work every day
with the man of my dreams. Even back in the days before he knew how I
felt, it was a pretty damn good trade-off.

3. What's the first thing you noticed about Carter?
Oh, man, that's so far back I can't even remember. We've been friends
for what seems like forever. I can't even remember a time when we
weren't in each other's lives. But if you ask about the here and now,
I'd tell you that every time he sees me, he gets this little smile on
his face that absolutely melts me. Nothing better than that.

Learn more at www.kate-davies.com

No comments: