Menage a trois ?
Tie me to the bedpost naked ?
And some naughty snacks!
On with the gifts!
Advice: Make time for just the two of you. Put Date Night on the calendar at least once a month.
And my virtual gift: a floor full of lingerie.
because at my bridal shower, my aunt took all the lingerie and dropped it on the floor because "that's where it's going to end up anyway, so why not take a look at how it'll look there?" LOL
Looking for something to do on that long monotonous wedding night? Strip scrabble is always fun:
And for something to nibble on (besides the groom, of course):
My gift: A cookbook to satisfy naughty appetites. Because we all know the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. *wink*
My advice for Juniper: Scroll down and pay special attention to the Advice for Wives. I think it covers the basics pretty well. :) http://www.adviceopedia.com/Funny_Marriage_Advice
My advice? Buy him little presents just because. We women aren't the only ones who need to feel spoiled at random!
My gift: http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/body/massage-bars/fever-massage-bar
And now a short break for some entertainment:
And now for the rest of the gifts!
There is almost no marital problem that can't be helped enormously by taking off your clothes.
The secret to a good marriage, as far as I am concerned, is a joke I make: Keep the fights clean and the sex dirty.
MICHAEL J. FOX
Music—because you have to have that, right?
101 Things not to say on your wedding night…or, like, any other time either, as far as I can tell!
1. But everybody looks funny naked!
2. You woke me up for that?
3. Did I mention the video camera?
4. Do you smell something burning?
5. (in a janitor's closet) And they say romance is dead...
6. Try breathing through your nose.
7. A little rug burn ever hurt anyone!
8. Is that a Medic-Alert Pendant?
9. Sweetheart, did you lock the back door?
10. But whipped cream makes me break out.
11. Person 1: This is your first time..right?
Person 2: Yeah.. today
12. Hurry up! This room rents by the hour!
13. Can you please pass me the remote control?
14. Do you accept Visa?
16. On second thought, let's turn off the lights.
17. And to think- I was really trying to pick up your friend!
18. So much for mouth-to-mouth.
19. (using body paint) Try not to leave any stains, okay?
20. Hope you're as good looking when I'm sober...
21. (holding a banana) It's just a little trick I learned at the zoo!
22. Do you get any premium movie channels?
23. Try not to smear my make-up, will ya!
24. (preparing to use peanut butter sexually) But I just steam-cleaned this couch!
25. Got any penicillin?
26. But I just brushed my teeth...
27. Smile, you're on Candid Camera!
28. I thought you had the keys to the handcuffs!
29. I want a baby!
30. So much for the fulfillment of sexual fantasies!
31. (in a menage a trois) Why am I doing all the work?
32. Maybe we should call Dr. Ruth...
33. Did you know the ceiling needs painting?
34. I think you have it on backwards.
35. When is this supposed to feel good?
36. Put that blender back in the kitchen where it belongs!
37. You're good enough to do this for a living!
38. Is that blood on the headboard?
39. Did I remember to take my pill?
40. Are you sure I don't know you from somewhere?
41. I wish we got the Playboy channel...
42. That leak better be from the waterbed!
43. I told you it wouldn't work without batteries!
44. But my cat always sleeps on that pillow..
45. Did I tell you my Aunt Martha died in this bed?
46. If you quit smoking you might have more endurance..
47. No, really... I do this part better myself!
48. It's nice being in bed with a woman I don't have to inflate!
49. This would be more fun with a few more people..
50. You're almost as good as my ex!
51. Do you know the definition of statutory rape?
52. Is that you I smell or is this mattress stuffed with rotten potatoes?
53. You look younger than you feel.
54. Perhaps you're just out of practice.
55. You sweat more than a galloping stallion!
56. They're not cracker crumbs, it's just a rash.
57. Now I know why he/she dumped you...
58. Does your husband own a sawed-off shotgun?
59. You give me reason to conclude that foreplay is overrated.
60. What tampon?
61. Have you ever considered liposuction?
62. And to think, I didn't even have to buy you dinner!
63. What are you planning to make for breakfast?
64. I have a confession...
65. I was so horny tonight I would have taken a duck home!
66. Are those real or am I just behind the times?
67. Were you by any chance repressed as a child?
68. Is that a hanging sculpture?
69. You'll still vote for me, won't you?
70. Did I mention my transsexual operation?
71. I really hate women who actually think sex means something!
72. Did you come yet, dear?
73. I'll tell you who I'm fanatasizing about if you tell me who you're fantasizing about...
74. A good plastic surgeon can take care of that in no time!
75. Does this count as a date?
76. Oprah Winfrey had a show about men like you!
77. Hic! I need another beer for this please.
78. I think biting is romantic- don't you?
79. Q: You can cook, too right?
A: (Whaddaya think I'm doin'?)
80. When would you like to meet my parents?
81. Man: Maybe it would help if I thought about someone I really like...
82. Have you seen 'Fatal Attraction'?
83. Sorry about the name tags, I'm not very good with names.
84. Don't mind me.. I always file my nails in bed.
85. (in a phone booth) Do you mind if I make a few phone calls?
86. I hope I didn't forget to turn the gas oven off. Do you have a light?
87. Don't worry, my dog's really friendly for a Doberman.
88. Sorry but I don't do toes!
89. You could at least ACT like you're enjoying it!
90. Petroleum jelly or no petroleum jelly, I said NO!
91. Keep it down, my mother is a light sleeper...
92. I'll bet you didn't know I work for 'The Enquirer'.
93. So that's why they call you MR. Flash!
94. My old girlfriend used to do it a LOT longer!
95. Is this a sin too?
96. I've slept with more women than Wilt Chamberlain!
97. Hey, when is it going to be my friend's turn?
98. Long kisses clog my sinuses...
99. Please understand that I'm only doing this for a raise...
100. How long do you plan to be 'almost there'?
101. You mean you're NOT my blind date?
And finally, my virtual gift: A “Tie-the-Knot” Wedding Bondage Kit.
FROM KELLY: (who is trying to to steal that bondage kit without anyone noticing)
Ha! Just kidding! That's the joke gift. Here's the real gift:
It's kind of weird since you've been cohabiting so, it's not like this is your first rodeo (as my best friend said to me when I married Hub), but anyways....
- the 4 ingredient cookbook. Every busy wife and mom needs it.
Advice - because even if you've lived together for a while, it's different once you're married - it just is: don't spend a lot of time talking about the relationship. Women want to discuss shit way too much. Unless you've got a Serious Issue like adultery or a complete lack of communication, you don't have to let him know what you're feeling all the time and you don't have to talk out every argument you have. There's a lot to be said for letting shit just go.
Advice: Have space that you share together and space that's all your own - and use both regularly! :)
For your together-space:
H2O Plus Softening Mint Foot Rub
For your own space:
Fleece Pamper Pair Foot Massager and Neck Wrap
And in case you don't actually have your own physical space:
Hearos Ultimate Softness Series Ear Plugs...