Since we're spread out across North America, we can't have a real barbecue together this summer. But if we did...it would be awesome. Here's what we'd each bring.
In the comments, tell us what you'll add to the potluck!
1. Mike's Hard Lemonade (Kelly Jamieson)
2. Tabouli with tomatoes and peppers from the farmer's market (Meg Benjamin)
3. Margaritas (Sydney Somers)
4. Bean salad, because I love it. (PG Forte)
5. Oriental coleslaw. (Erin Nicholas)
6. Some hunky firemen--pictures provided upon request! (Juniper Bell)
8. Party music. This is a great summer playlist. (Skylar Kade)
9. Lemon-dijon chicken breasts (Kelly Jamieson)
10. A bottle of vinho verde, or possibly NZ Sauvignon Blanc--you know how I love it. (Meg Benjamin)
11. Watermelon salad. (Sydney Somers)
12. Wine because I love it (PG Forte)
13. Cups--how else would we drink margaritas and wine? (Kate Davies)
16. Brandy slush--but I'd have to share PG's cooler and dry ice. (Erin Nicholas)
17. Bruschetta because it's my all time favorite summer meal (Kate Davies)