Thursday, December 26, 2013

It's almost 2014...time to pull out those resolutions!

While not all of us believe in resolutions, we all see the new year as a chance to kick off some new habits.

1. Kelly: I resolve not to make resolutions.
2. PG: Can I go with these? I also resolve to write faster...or at least try not to get distracted as much.

3. Meg: I resolve to turnoff the damn Internet a couple of hours a day!
4. Erin: I don't make resolutions either. But one goal is to read at least ten books outside the romance genre I don't think I've done enough of that over the past couple years.
5. Kate: Read more. Write more. And no specific minimums attached to either, thank you very much.
6. Skylar: I'm going to push myself as an author and write lengths/romance genres that are outside my comfort zone!

What is your resolution for 2014?

No comments: