Monday, November 21, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas!

Well, it is here. Our first snowfall came and went, but yesterday it snowed quite a bit and got very cold, so I think it's here to stay! On top of that, when I went out to do errands last weekend, the shopping malls were crazy busy! Are people doing their shopping already? I'll confess I've started, but this year my goal is to do as much shopping as possible on-line so as to avoid the crowds and traffic.

So since it seems we're into that season I thought I'd let you know about my Christmas story which is now available at Amazon and B&N for just  $.99! (This is a re-release, so if you've already bought it, don't buy it again!) All I Want For Christmas is a fun and sexy little read.



Perfectionist Erin Nordman usually loves Christmas, but this year things aren’t going quite as planned. Lost gifts, too much work to do and organizing the office Christmas party are stressing her out. When Dex Mitchell comes by, the gorgeous Director of Finance who she’s had a crush on forever, she turns into a stammering klutz. What else could go wrong this Christmas?

How about too much to drink at the Christmas party, a sexy encounter in the ladies’ room and an embarrassed hangover the next day? Can anything turn this around so Erin gets what she really wants for Christmas?


Okay so who else has started their holiday shopping?

No comments: