Saturday, October 29, 2011

Kelly Jamieson's shoes at ECWC

Most of you know that Kelly Jamieson is completely obsessed with shoes. Well, she gets attention for these shoes everywhere she goes in Seattle (where she, PG Forte and I are enjoying the Emerald City Writer's Conference). Because PG and I tease her about these shoes but others seem to love them, we've decided to make this a "drinking game"... kind-of. In order to be kinder to our livers, we decided to keep a tally of the times someone tells her they like her shoes and give away that many e-books!

Just comment here and you'll be entered to win a choice of an e-book download of any book in PG's, Kelly's or my backlists!

Erin Nicholas

p.s. we're having a really good time!

15 comments:

Kim B said...

Kelly, I really like those shoes. OK, I guess that doesn't count but it was worth a shot. ;) Erin and pgforte, go give Shelli Stevens a hug for me. That would make my day. Have fun!

Drmgrl99 - Dawn said...

LOL! I want pics of the wine!! Lol hope you all are having fun! Miss ya all and can't wait to hear all the fun stories. Xoxo

Eva's Flowers said...

I absolutely love collecting shoes also, flats, heels, boots, you name it I have it...I'm running out of room! :)

Eva
evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

Maria said...

I love shoes but cant' wear heals because my feet have issues ....so I have a lot of comfy shoes and flip flops

elaing8 said...

Kelly I like the shoes ;)
Where are the pics????
I think I may have maybe 6 pairs or shoes/boots.

Did I say how much I like the shoes? :D


elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

Anonymous said...

shoes and books are 2 of my fav things :)
reginamayross@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Loeve shoes. As much as I wish I could wear high heels, my two left feet say no.

kog said...

Nice shoes Kelly!

I hope you guys enjoy the conference, wine and shoe watching.

Shelley E. said...

I am new to reading these authors, but loving every minute! Give me more, please! Love shoes too!!! Sounds like a cool game! Wish I could play!

Lisa said...

Nice shoes Kelly. I can only wear comfy shoes, so I'll admire Kelly's. Glad you are all having fun. Hope we can see some pics.

Lisa
Wolphcall (at) bellsouth (dot) net

Pam F said...

I love me some shoes. Might give Kelly a run for her money!

pamjennings93@yahoo.com

KMB said...

Bedroom shoes are my favorite!! Wonder what kind Kelly has?

kmburnell@hughes.net

June M. said...

I love looking at shoes but due to problems with history of blood clots, and also the fact that is am clumsy, heels are a no-no for me. I do seem to have a flip-flop fetish though. I have MANY pairs of them, and wear them until it snows, lol.

Sherry said...

I love they way heels look but can't wear them. I love looking at shoes though.

sstrode at scrtc dot com

Kate Davies said...

Don't forget, my backlist is up for grabs, too! :)