Wednesday, April 18, 2012

BlogBlocked - Now With Hot Guys!

So.

Today's my day to post, and I've...got nothin'.

I didn't go to RT, so I have no stories to tell. I don't have any exciting news to share (yet). I'm not currently outraged about anything. Well, okay, I'm mildly irritated that every week after Glee I have to have a teachable moment with my kids because the characters consistently do the EXACT WRONG THING. "See what Finn/Puck/Blaine/Mercedes just did, kids? Don't EVER do that. EVER."

But as far as a blog topic goes, I'm drawing a blank.

Oh! Wait! Here's a theme - my new favorite quote, which I found in a Nora Roberts book last night.

"It's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man."

So here. Have some pictures of some bad boys and/or good men. And I'll do my best to come up with something interesting to talk about next time around.

Zachary Quinto and Chris Pine

Richard Armitage

Chandler Massey and Freddie Smith

Mark Harmon

Joe Manganiello

Jensen Ackles

Alex O'Loughlin

6 comments:

PG Forte said...

What? No! You stole my post topic for next week! lol! Only kidding...sort of. My mind is still a blank from RT.

But WTF is Alex doing in that last photo? :)

Meg Benjamin said...

I'm guessing he's plotting world domination. Assuming he remembers to tie his pajamas.

Kate Davies said...

He's daring you to notice his untied pajamas. Of course.

kelly said...

You can be blog blocked any time if you post more pics like that!! :-D

Erin Nicholas said...

Yay for blog blocked!!! And belt loops-- lol!

Fedora said...

LOL! You can be blocked any time, Kate--just sayin' :) Thanks!