Thursday, April 7, 2011

Home Alone Bash, Day Two!

Heh. The other Nine Naughty Novelists have NO IDEA what they've gotten themselves into. Leaving Syd and me home alone, with the keys to the blog and the liquor cabinet unlocked. Lemon Drop, anyone? *rattles mixer* I was in Los Angeles last week, on a reconnaissance mission for the seven of nine attending RT. Here's proof: See the Hollywood sign, way back there in the distance? I was totally there. But now I'm here, home again, and ready to live vicariously through the seven of nine Naughty Novelists who are at RT this week. I've already collected a few tweets, and hope to add some photos and additional tweets throughout the day.
A few tweets to whet your appetite...



(Just so you know, PG is referring to my Romance Trading Cards, LOL.)


And since the Seven of Nine are in La La Land, let's have a contest based on locale! Where should they go while they're in LA? Post your suggestion in the comments today, and I'll draw a winner tomorrow morning. And don't forget to stop by throughout the day for more updates on the Seven of Nine and their adventures!

ETA: Juniper's first booksigning! Also, Meg Benjamin won the RT Indie Press Romance Award today - haven't tracked down a photo yet, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

6 comments:

Jen B. said...

Melrose Avenue! I visited LA years ago and I really loved Melrose. There are lots of cool and funky shops on Melrose (I purchased my favorite ever piece of luggage there so I could carry home all my other purchases!). And, of course, lots of cool and funky people! I wish I was at RT. jepebATverizonDOTnet

Fedora said...

How fun, Kate! So glad they're off having a great time! I think they should go have a hot dog at Pink's!
http://www.pinkshollywood.com/

And the rest of us can drool at home ;)

*yadkny* said...

How about Rodeo Drive? Sounds like everyone is having a great time. I too wish I could've gone:(

yadkny@hotmail.com

Gabby said...

Tell them to visit the Holly Wood walk of fame for me while they're there! That is in Holly Wood right?

Sorry I'm a little rusty when it comes to remembering where places are in the world!

Sherry said...

I've never been there so I really don't have any ideal where they need to visit. I hope they have a great time.

sstrode@scrtc.com

Pommawolf Emeraldwolfeyes said...

Looks like all are having a blast!
How great!


Darcy

pommawolf @hotmailmail dot com