Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Naughties Get Smutty with RG Alexander

***WINNERS ARE...***
StacieDM $10 gift card
SheriV- $10 gift card
Jennifer Mathis-ebook Piercing the Veil
Joder- signed copy of Possess Me

Woohoo! It's my day on the Naughty Blog! Time to get comfy in my new surroundings :)

I'm RG Alexander, and despite what Karen may have told you...I am the innocent one. *batting eyelashes furiously* Seriously. Ask anyone. (Crystal, Eden, don't mention the rimming thing-not in front of new people!) I have several series out with Samhain and Ellora's Cave, and a few books coming out this year with Berkley Heat-which I'll talk about in a minute-along with giving away a few PRIZES

Eden wanted me to share my favorite smutty moment in film. I've seen what the other Smutketeers have talked about, and I have to agree-all high on the sexy smut-o-meter. Mine isn't a movie-but I'm sure most of you know the HBO series True Blood? I JUST discovered it last year (I know, I know-but I've been very busy lol). Hubby and I were rewatching a few of the first season's episodes last night and I saw the scene where Bill climbs out of the ground, grabs Sookie and...well you know what happens next.

Ahem...that actually qualifies under several definitions of smut. The first time I watched it I felt like wandering a graveyard at night hoping Bill would find me (smutty obscene). The second time I saw it my husband and I both thought...wow...he's covered in dirt...EVERYWHERE. That can't be entirely comfortable. hehe (smutty-sooty-dirty)

I do write about vampires...and werewolves...catshifters, fae, half-demons, voodoo spirits etc. And although on occasion I have been known to write contemporary, even then I add a magical component (like three extra men). I do plan to have several ebooks out this year, but I want to mention my menage antho set in Sedona Arizona, Three Sinful Wishes, that comes out in June- and Tempt Me, the sequel to Possess Me, that comes out in November from Berkley Heat.


In hot and steamy Sedona, Arizona, three women are about to be granted their most intimate desires.


Little fact about me, I used to live in Sedona. It's where I fell in love with my husband. So when I decided to write about three friends wishing on some falling stars, and finding love in the most unlikely of ways with the most unlikely of partners...well it isn't ALL autobiographical of course but...


In the sultry heat of the “Big Easy” desire can be a dangerous thing

I'm so excited about this story! Not only because I get to go back to New Orleans, to the Toussaints, Rousseaus and Adairs (I love those families), but also because of some new characters that have somehow found their way into Bone Daddy's world of Possess Me. BD couldn't be happier, and neither could I. :)

Instead of an excerpt I am going to have a contest with 4 prizes and 4 winners. Just look at my WEBSITE, then come and post here and tell me which ebook of mine you'd like, if you've read Possess Me, (or if you're all caught up) just say hi.

I have a few ebooks, a signed print copy of Possess me and an Amazon gift card or two waiting just for you :)

Thank you Naughty Niners, for inviting me in! I really liked switches...I mean switching!

35 comments:

June M. said...

Yummy books! I would love to read Wicked Sexy and Wicked Bad! They sound great! I have not read Possess Me yet but I can see it in my future!

GFC follower: June M.
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

Drmgrl99 - Dawn said...

You naughty girl were is that switch, oh wait I have my "Spank Me" ruler from Skylar! Well RG I have read everything you have out and have loved it all. While I do love me some Bone Daddy and Children of the Goddess holds a special place in my heart because it brought me to you and the Smutketeers which has then brought me here :) I'm seriously jonesing for more Shifter Showmance series.
If there is anyone out there who hasn't read you... DO IT AND NOW!!!!! SHE'S AMAZING.

WARNING- SHE IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP AT JUST ONE.
Luv ya RG xoxoxo

spiraling said...

*cough* Possess Me sounds pretty good!

I'm enjoying this swap, what a great way to be introduced to new authors.

StacieDM said...

I have 3 of the Children of the Goddess books and several of your ebooks on my Kindle. I would love to read Possess Me. I read the blurb for it and it sounds lovely.

I'm loving this blog swap BTW. Very cool.

Erin Nicholas said...

Hey RG, Welcome!! You do like it hot don't you! *G* Had so much fun meeting you in LA and great to have you here!!
Erin

Maria D. said...

Hi RG! Yeah, that scene from True Blood...lol....at first I thought how hot but then I saw all of the dirt and mud and thought....eww....
I haven't had a chance to read "Possess Me" so I guess that would be the prize I would like ..if I was to win...

Anonymous said...

Who Loves A Superhero would be my choice and it's hard to pick because my laptop is broke and being fixed so I canna look you up in my libray....oh wait wait I brought my card catalog with me I think.....damn I only brought my print book catalog. So I don't know if I have Posses Me or The Priestess which would have been my first two picks so I picked something I'm 95% sure I don't own.
I've been through Sedona on my way to Black Canyon City and it is beautiful.
Zina

Chele Blades said...

Loved Truly Scrumtious & Three for Me? but I think I need to read Possess Me...or the Priestess

loving the blog swap

seachele71@hotmail.com

JeanMP said...

I have only read a few of your books, so I need to do some catching up! My choice would be Possess Me.

skpetal at hotmail dot com

RG Alexander said...

Thank you all-its great to be here!

Crystal Jordan said...

Bill had dirt on his peeeenis on that scene. Dirrrrty. ;-)

RG Alexander said...

Crystal-LMAO!

Sherry said...

I think all of your books look really good but the one that caught my eye the most was Not In Kansas.

Ivelisse said...

How bad is it that I have read everything from you...well I guess that could be a good too :D.
I can't wait till November (its so far away!!).
I *heart* you.
and for those of you who haven't read Possess Me, if you don't win please go out and buy it and read it you will not regret it.

Stormy said...

Lets see I've read Three For Me, Possess Me, Wicked Bad and Wicked Sexy. All really fun books. True Blood is a really fun and sexy series. I have say though I'm a Team Eric fan. Pam just cracks me up!!

Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said...

Darn-I was hoping *I'd* be the one to mention the rimming!
And Crystal-rofl!!!!!!!
Eden/Eve :)

Unknown said...

I've read Three For Me, Wicked Sexy, & Truly Scrumptious! I would love to read Wicked Bad! I read Wicked Sexy all the time but I haven't gotten a chance to get Wicked Bad YET!

I have to say I really love your books! Keep up the wonderful writing :)

Jordan H. said...

I love all your books RG so the only two I haven't read yet are "The Priestess" and "Possess Me". If I could win either of those, my day would be complete *grins*

JM said...

Just watched the Joanne Kendrick video on the Smutketeers, and I have to go with Wasteland. The whole series looks phenomenal!

RG Alexander said...

JM-Joanne rocks :) I loved that video!

RG Alexander said...

Jordan, Dawn, Ive and others-I heart you all big time lol

SheriV said...

Possess Me. Either way I'll be purchasing some RG Alexander when my book budget resets in May 1st. That scene with Bill ooked me out because of the dirt everywhere. It was still smutty and sexy, but all I could think afterwards was getting dirt out of sensitive areas could lead to more fun in the shower later. ;)

The Scarf Princess said...

I have not yet read POSSESS ME, but sssoooo want to. I love stories where not only is the storyline exotic, but the setting as well.

joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com

Jennifer Mathis said...

the only one im missing is piercing the veil and then i'm all caught up :)

Cathy M said...

Hi RG,

Your blog posts always make me laugh. Just popping in to say hi, I've read all your current releases, and can't wait for Three Sinful Wishes in June.

caity_mack at yahoo dot com

SusanR said...

I have a copy of Possess Me, but haven't read it yet. I would love a copy of Lux in Shadows!

I have read the shifter ones, Three for Me, and a few others - loved them all!!

susanmik AT gmail DOT com

gigis said...

HELLO RG!

Everyone needs to check out her books!

Xoxoxo,
gigi

kelly said...

Welcome to the Naughty Nine, RG! It was awesome to meet you at RT and now we get to switch!

Pommawolf Emeraldwolfeyes said...

Thanks for the great blog.
And to you too RG. *S*
I fell in love with Wicked Sexy 1#. and a couple more along the way *S*
And would dearly love Posses Me, or
WHO NEEDS ANOTHER SUPERHERO? or WHO NEEDS ANOTHER SUPERHERO? I am forever behind...but would enjoy any of them really *S*
Thank you for the chance!

Darcy

pommawolf @ hotmail dot com

Jaye said...

Hmmm, sorry, I can't decide on just one... Lux, Wicked Bad, Possess Me...
BTW- I like to think Bill has magic self-cleaning vampire peen.

kittykelly28 said...

All I could think about was how dirty he would have been :| My favorite one is the dream with Eric when he was on the bed naked and laying on his side and if he would have just moved just a little. I'm proud of myself I am only missing four of your books now :) Lifting the Veil, Piercing the Veil, Surrender Dorothy, and Not in Kansas. :) Woo Hoo!!!!

I love you!!!
KittyKelly

Gabby said...

I've heard awesome things about your work Ms. Alexander and have always wanted read something by you. Why do you have to have so many books? Just kidding.

I really like the looks of your Children of the Goddess series and of your Bone Daddy series.

I think that I'd really like to have a copy of Possess Me because it sounds like a great start for someone who has yet to read your books.

Karen Erickson said...

I've never been to Sedona...so I can't wait to read that particular book. :)

Hugs RG sweetums!

Fedora said...

I've started the Children of the Goddess series and the EC series, but need to catch up otherwise... and I adore signed books--those are always keepers :) Thanks for hanging out today, RG!

RG Alexander said...

Winners!

StacieDM- $10 gift card
Joder-signed copy of Possess Me
SheriV-$10 gift card
Jennifer Mathis- Piercing the Veil

send me an email at r.g.alexander@hotmail.com


Thank you all-Congrats!